Harness the power of Google Analytics
Whether you’re new to on-line marketing or a seasoned veteran, ivantage’s introductory and advanced Google Analytics training workshops will help you to:
- Understand and fluently interpret Google Analytics reports
- Identify and focus on reports that are relevant to your organisation and your role
- Take action to improve your website’s marketing and commercial performance
- Take action to improve your Google Analytics’ implementation
How to decide – Which days to sign up for?
Google Analytics course stream
Google analytics: daily course breakdown
A one-day course aimed at both in-experienced and experienced Google Analytics users with responsibilities in the areas of marketing, content, analysis, sales and web development who need to understand Google Analytics reports in greater detail, interact with Google Analytics and improve the way they go on to use the information presented.
A one-day course aimed at people with responsibilities in the areas of marketing, content, analysis, sales and web development who need to improve the quality and scope of data collected by Google Analytics and to improve on its subsequent analysis.
A one-day course aimed at people with responsibilities in the areas of marketing, content, analysis, sales and web development who need to take their analysis of organic search, paid search and social media to the next level.
A one-day course aimed at those with responsibility for managing the deployment and/or the administration of a Google Analytics implementation or for those whose role requires them to have a deep understanding of Google Analytics advanced tracking capabilities and common implementation practices in simple through to complex environments using the very latest technologies Google has to offer.
Google Tag Manager 101 is an in-depth, hands-on training day that starts with the basics of Google Tag Manager deploying basic tags and moves on to advanced event listener based deployment and tagging.
What are the benefits of attending?
After successful completion students will be able to understand how Google Analytics can be used to accurately analyse how visitors arrive at their website, how they behave and the ways in which they interact with their website’s content.
After successful completion students following this Google Analytics Training will be able to understand how the product can be used to improve website performance.
After successful completion students following this Google Analytics Training will be able to understand how the product can be used at the next level to improve performance relating to the areas of organic search, paid search and social media.
After successful completion students will be able to implement and configure Google Analytics for all but the most complicated of websites.
After successful completion students will be able install, configure and manage Google Tag Manager or confidently and securely work with other people managing and using Google Tag Manager.
What’s the format of the training?
The seminars are hands-on courses where attendees use their own Google Analytics account and their own data, completing exercises under the direction of an experienced instructor. In our opinion, this format is the most effective for adult learning and knowledge retention. Our seminar leader presents material using PowerPoint, engaging students with relevant theory, practical examples and exercises to reinforce key concepts.
Who is the instructor?
Our Google Analytics workshops are delivered by Matt Trimmer, Principal Consultant and Managing Director of ivantage, who brings his practical consulting experience and passion for the Internet into the classroom to vitalize the sessions. Read Matt’s biography on our trainers page. Matt is a Google Analytics Seminar Leader.
I would like to talk to the instructor before I attend - How do I do that?
Please contact us and we can have a chat.
I would like some more information before I attend - How do I get that?
Feel free to contact us now to discuss your requirements.
HOW DO I BOOK?
Please select a suitable date to attend from our open, public training schedule and enter the number of tickets you require, and then select ‘Order Now’. All our public training courses can then be paid for by credit card via PayPal, by PayPal or by requesting an invoice on "Other Payment Options".
Are there any pre-requisites for attending?
- For Google Analytics training, attendees will require on-line administration access to an active (recording some data) Google Analytics account and, if you are using Google AdWords, administrative access to a Google AdWords account for the duration of the training. If you do not have access to an active Google Analytics account, we can provide you with user access to a test account for the duration of the course. However, this is not as good as working with your own data!
- A prerequisite of attending the 201 course is having completed the 101 course or possessing equivalent knowledge. A prerequisite of attending the 202 course is having completed the 201 course or possessing equivalent knowledge. Please examine the detailed syllabus of the day you intend to miss to make sure you are fully familiar with all concepts. A prerequisite of attending the 301 course is having completed the 101, 201 and 202 courses or possessing equivalent knowledge.
What are your Terms and Conditions?
Can these courses be run on-site at my company?
Yes, private on-site training courses represent better value with an audience of three or more students and allow the instructor to focus on the client’s specific website, environment and challenges. We run private, on-site Google Analytics workshops virtually every week.
Courses work best in a quiet training room, where students should be individually equipped with Internet-connected PCs. In the absence of an on-site training room, a board room or meeting room works well with attendees bringing their own laptops with them or using previously set-up desktop PCs.
Feel free to contact us now to discuss your requirements.
- Read the Google Analytics 101 course description
- Read the Google Analytics 201 course description
- Read the Google Analytics 202 course description
- Read the Google Analytics 301 course description